Blount Walk Across Tennessee for Youth is a team-based walking program. The teams are encouraged to cumulatively walk the equivalent of the length of Tennessee (about 500 miles) or more, over a six-week period. Team members do not have to walk together. Some may prefer to walk outside, while others walk on a treadmill. The team who walks the farthest “across Tennessee” will win, but everyone who participates will take home a healthy habit – walking for fitness.
- Form a team of youth members 4th-12th grade of 4 members.
- Adult Team Captain will fill out a team registration linked below.
- Registration begins Monday February 28
- Early Bird Registration – Monday February 14 (Teams who register will qualify for a prize drawing)
- Registration Deadline – Friday March 11
- Click on the link below to register:
- WEEKLY REPORTING
- Click below to report your Weekly mileage
- MILEAGE CALCULATOR
Key Dates and Deadlines
- Monday March 28 – Sunday May 8
- Adult captains will report mileage for their team each Wednesday by noon via “Weekly Mileage Reporting Form”. For reporting purposes, the week will begin on Monday and conclude on Sunday.
- Please be advised the final reporting deadline is Wednesday May 11th at NOON in order to prepare for the finale.
- Mark you calendars! Thursday May 12th noon via Zoom Video Conference. Link will be sent to captains.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION DRAWING:
- Get your team registered by February 27 to be in the early bird prize drawing.
1ST – 3RD PLACE PRIZES:
- The top three teams that walked the most miles will win great prizes.
- Every team that walks 500 miles or more will have their name in the drawing for great prizes.
Extension Agent I
Phone: (865) 982-6430
Blount Walks Final Score
TOP 3 TEAMS
Week 1: Need help sticking to a workout routine?